How Does Rent To Own Work?
Rent to Own offers families that have some money to put down and/or past credit issues a chance to move into the home of their choice today without having to qualify for a mortgage. In addition, a portion of your monthly rent and your initial down payment goes towards the purchase of the home at the end of the term. Our program has helped future home owners save the required 5% down payment in a 3 year lease term that is then used towards the purchase of their home.
What happens if during your tenancy things change? You’ve been transferred to another job, your family doesn’t like the neighbourhood or you just simply changed your mind? No worries, our agreements do not lock you in. It’s an option, not an obligation to purchase the home.
Many people believe there is only one way to become a home owner; and that is getting a conventional mortgage through a bank. The common issue many people experience, especially in Canada is the strict criteria used to determine who will get a mortgage and who will have to rent. What happens if you do not get approved by the Banks? What are your options? In the past that was the case, but with a Rent to Own program that fading dream can now be turned into reality.
How to Qualify
So what’s next? Answer these questions… do you:
• Lack the 5% down payment that the bank is looking for a conventional mortgage?
• Have credit issues as a result of bankruptcy, divorce, job loss or health issues?
• Have good income but have no credit history or poor credit rating?
• Have your own business?
We make it easier for you and your family to be qualified and get into a home today. Once you are approved and moved into your home, we continue to help you by offering you complimentary credit repair.
How We Help
• Repair your credit by introducing you to our professional credit specialists.
• Establish good running credit.
• Offer you budgeting and savings experts.
• Help you save the 5% required down payment to purchase at the end of the term.